Thursday, December 22, 2011

Time Out

I'm posting a couple of pictures from my house that's been decorated for Christmas. In the midst of trying to finish the next book in the Maeve and Kate Mysteries series, doing my holiday baking, shopping and wrapping presents, finishing up reading books I need to write reviews of, and .... whew! I just haven't had a chance to blog here.


There are parties to go to, friends to visits, plates of cookies to deliver, and of course long lines to wait in to mail packages.

There's a lot going on. So for this busy author, it is definitely time for a break. Almost .....

I hope all of you are having an enjoyable holiday season and enjoy the beginning of winter. We're looking at cold temps and snow where I am and it's nice to be inside with the oven on and the sweet aroma of cinnamon and sugar wafting through the air.





Right now I need to go make some lefse and smoke some salmon for Christmas breakfast. I'll connect back here after the holidays!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment