Saturday, May 14, 2011

A New Short Story

I've published a new short story! The Book Club is only available at Smashwords.com and is FREE! 


A group of women meet every month to discuss a book, until one summer evening when the monotony of it all inspires them to try something new ... with some interesting results.


Click here to go download it http://bit.ly/ifnpFy and get it for your e-readers, PCs or laptops. You can download the Kindle software for your PCs and laptops free of charge at Amazon.com, or you can download it as a text file or PDF if you wish to read it that way.

I hope you will take the time to read it and post a review on Smashwords if you like.

2 comments:

  1. Your bitly isn't clickable for me. Is it me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing that to my attention Fiona! Hopefully it'll work now.

    ReplyDelete